job summary: Billing Clerk
An International Transportation Company is looking for a Billing Clerk
to join a small, collaborative team at the Regional Accounting Group in the Southpoint Area of Jacksonville.
Family-owned company with friendly, laid-back culture and great quality of life. This is a temporary position, with potential to convert full-time, permanent.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $16.00 - 16.50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 0 Years
responsibilities: Typical day entails, but is not limited to, the following:
- Posts billing charges to various partner companies & customers.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Data entry, and processing driver trip paperwork
- Ensure accurate client billing parameters & entry of client billing information.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions from lock box and local deposits.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, and other departments.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Misc. other A/R related duties as needed
- HS Diploma or GED required. Associates degree is a plus
- 1+ years' experience in an accounting related role
- Strong work-ethic, reliable and responsible
- Team-player who thrives in a collaborative work environment
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner
- Strong follow-up skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to handle complex client packets and situations as well as resolve issues
- Intermediate Excel skills
Apply today! EEO M/F/V/D
skills: Billing, Data Entry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.