Are you interested in taking the next step in your public accounting career?
My client, who has been recognized on numerous occasions, as one of Georgia's Top Accounting firms to work for, is looking for a Senior Tax Accountant to join their team and assist in the preparation of returns and resolution of tax issues for their diverse client base.
- Excellent medical, dental, vision and disability insurance plans
- 401(k) plan with firm match and profit sharing
- CPA exam bonus
- Paid continuing professional education
- On-site fitness center
- Dress for your day dress-code
- Strong culture of family of working together and promoting from within
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Prepare complex individual, corporate, partnership, estate, trust & gift and C-corp and S-corp tax returns.
- Identify and research client tax inquires and propose solutions based on findings
- Prepare tax projections
- Act as a liaison between clients and Federal tax representatives
- Prepare reports and material for management as required.
- Assists with special assignments as assigned
- Must ave a Bachelors degree in Accounting and Masters in Accounting or Tax
- Must have at least 2 years of Public tax experience in public accounting preparing complex returns
- CPA certification is required
- Current knowledge and application of tax codes and regulations
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills are required
- Previous experience operation ProSystems software
- International corporate tax experience a plus
- Desire for career growth through challenging work assignments and continuous learning opportunities
For immediate and confidential consideration please email your resume to Reggie Whisenton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.