Randstad have an opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the uptown area of Charlotte, NC.
- This role will be a key member of the Marketing Measurement team within Marketing Insights and Analytics with major responsibilities for direct channel and digital campaign opportunity assessments, forecasting, test design and post-campaign analysis.
- This role will focus on the measurement of credit card acquisition and portfolio campaigns.
- The successful candidate will work closely with Marketing leaders in the execution of business priorities and specific marketing needs.
- Important success factors for this role will include an ability to manage effectively within a matrix organization, create a strong collaborative work environment in marketing, and to successfully develop partnerships with many business and functional areas across the organization.
- In addition to the basic qualifications, this role requires:
- A deep and demonstrated knowledge and understanding of credit card economics - how we make money, what are the business growth levers, and where the risk lies
- Expert level programing with superior understand of SAS/SQL and/or other analytic programing languages.
- Strong understandings of statistics, regression and how they can be analytically applied
- Superior data visualization techniques to tell the story behind the data and recommendations
- Ability to understand data/trends and turn into insightful and actionable recommendations to drive cardholder performance
- Proven track record of developing and delivering insights that have led to strong business results.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, combined with strategic business focus and vision.
- Able to effectively and constructively lead change in an organization.
- Demonstrated outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to present and discuss information in a way that persuades, educates and enhances understanding at all levels.
- Team player looking forward to engaging and collaborating with teammates
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $45.04 - 51.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Master's Degree
experience: 8 Years
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling;
- or a Masters degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
Apply To Apply
skills: Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.