Randstad Professionals is currently looking for a Fixed Assets Accountant for an opportunity to work for an industry leader in the insurance industry!
This is an immediate opportunity so if you are interested in becoming the next Fixed Assets Accountant for our client, be sure to apply now.
location: Costa Mesa, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 28 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
Fixed Asset Accountant Duties
- Assist with set up, transfer, and disposal of the company's fixed assets within the GL system
- Assist with documentation of fixed assets transactions
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/yearly account reconciliations, audit reports, and other supporting schedules
Qualifications for Fixed Asset Accountant
- Accounting degree (or Business/Economics degree w/ Accounting concentration)
- At least one year of financial accounting experience, including account reconciliations and preparation of journal entries (experience with fixed assets accounting preferred)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel, Outlook, and Word)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
This is an immediate opportunity so apply now to be considered!
skills: General Ledger
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.