Randstad Professionals is currently seeking a seasoned Financial Analyst in the Richmond area!
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 29 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Create, maintain and assist with the preparation of business intelligence reports
- Gather and manipulate data using spreadsheets or database applications, taking into account technical knowledge of operations, reporting formats, and objectives of data analysis
- Analyze and interpret data and financial reports, and provide recommendations
- Participate in the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing forecasts, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. used to drive key business decisions
If you feel like you have what it takes to be successful in this role- please send your updated resume to- Samantha.Johnson@Randstadusa.com!
- BS/BA in a technical field of study; Finance/Math a plus but not required
- Strong quantitative/math skills - not just the basics, but more sophisticated modeling and time series analysis
- Strong analytical skills - ability to use data analysis to identify opportunities and risks
- 1-2 years of experience in some analytical role is highly desired
- Prior experience with marketing analytics and familiarity with Salesforce is desired
- Ability to conceptualize and build a documented, complex, interactive model in Excel is desired
- Power Point and Advanced Excel skills are a must
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
skills: Analysis - Lease/Buy
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.