Our WA client is looking for a Senior Accountant. They're a well-known company offering, among other things,
- Stability and benefits of a large corporation
- Nimbleness, culture and growth opportunities of a smaller, subsidiary portion of the corporation
- Progressive technology--clear focus on improvement, best accounting practices technologically, etc.
location: Bellevue, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
The work will include
- Oracle financials oversight and guidance/mentorship
- Booking journal entries, documentation, reconciliation
- Leadership to some extent for the staff accounting and AP/AR personnel
Preferred background includes
- 8+ years in accounting
- Oracle financials experience
- Degree in accounting, finance or related discipline
- Manufacturing industry accounting experience
This client tends to move quickly, so don't wait: apply today or suggest that a friend/colleague do so. It's quick and easy.
skills: Oracle Financials, Account Reconciliation, Journal Entries
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.