Our WA client is looking for a Senior Cost Accountant. They're a well-regarded organization offering, among other things,
- World-class product--this is a company at the top of their game, working with many of the best industry names
- Creative, entrepreneurial culture--the company is all about retention, making their people happy, offering opportunities to grow, etc.
- Strong culture--an enjoyable workplace full of energy, socializing (where/when desired), teamwork, and rewards for high achievement
location: Bothell, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
The work will include
- Ensuring proper balance sheet valuations, classifications of costs of goods sold (and related statements in general ledger), integrity of weighted average cost inventory system, adequate company reservation for obsolescence
- Providing inventory reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly)
- Developing internal inventory KPIs, inventory cycle and physical counts, research & studies regarding cost or variance analyses and profitability
Preferred background includes
- 5+ years working with average cost inventory system
- Oracle Cost Management experience
- Background in process improvement
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or something similar / numbers-oriented, or perhaps comparable experience otherwise
This client tends to move quickly, so don't wait: apply today or suggest that a friend/colleague do so. It's quick and easy.
skills: Oracle, Cost Accounting, Cost Reporting, Cost of Goods Sold
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.