Randstad is partnering with our client to help them find a Manager, Employment & Employee Relations for a position in the fast growing market of Mantua, OH!
The Manager, Employee Relations & Employment is responsible for the management of the talent acquisition function, employee relations and employee recognition programs and activities, the positive corrective action program, the unemployment compensation program and assists in Human Resources policy development and updates. The Manager ensures Human Resources compliance and mandatory reporting related to federal, state, local and licensure/accrediting body for span of control.
location: Mantua, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Supervises the Human Resources Specialist/Recruiters, Temporary staff and Interns.
- Generates and place recruitment advertising on designated job and trade websites.
- Approves candidate selection for employment per established criteria (i.e. background checks, drug screens, qualifications, registry checks and reference checks).
- Communicates with third party recruitment agencies to place administrative level positions as needed.
- Responsible for approving timesheets and PTO utilization of Recruitment staff.
- Completes all monthly mandatory education and other mandatory in-services and training as required.
- Assists the Vice President of Human Resources with special reports, projects and assignments.
- Responsible for participating in maintaining a safe workplace and attending annual mandatory safety training.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or related degree required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of Human Resources experience (i.e. Generalist, Recruiter, Manager, etc.) required.
- Candidate must be current in knowledge of employment law, Human Resources policy and applicable regulations.
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Candidate must have valid Ohio driver's license and be able to travel locally and throughout Ohio to various client locations.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Trent Smith Trent.Smith@Randstadusa.com
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.