job summary: Accounts Payable Manager
Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting and Finance staffing. We have an immediate opportunity for an Accounts Payable Manager with a Scottsdale based industry leader. The Employer
Work for the corporate office of a well-established national company. The company is a fast paced, high-volume professional environment. Location:
Scottsdale, AZ Salary: 70k - 75k
location: Scottsdale, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 5 Years
The primary responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Daily supervision/mentoring and oversight of the Accounts Payable and processes.
- Maintain and enhance existing excellent vendor relationships.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Administrator for third party invoice workflow software; generate weekly metrics.
- Point person to research/resolve escalated matters.
- Assist with acquisition-related account setups.
- Assist with creating and maintaining training documentation.
- Identify additional process improvement/efficiency opportunities and take ownership.
- Minimum of three-five (3-5) years of recent experience as an Accounts Payable Supervisor
- BS/BA preferred - OR - Associates Degree and work experience
- Track record of successful process improvement/project-based work experience.
- Strong Excel skills (Intermediate to Advanced) required.
- Strong attention to detail
Once we know you are interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills for this position and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent will interview with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today
. For further information please contact me directly at: Julie.Slade@Randstadusa.com 602-977-1114
skills: A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.