Randstad Professionals has an immediate opportunity for an Inventory Accountant in North Charlotte. We are looking for someone with inventory experience within a manufacturing and/or distribution environment.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $32 - 34 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Generate reporting for upper management.
- Prepare or review monthly journal entries consistent with US GAAP principals.
- Prepare or review GL account reconciliations as directed and research/resolve variances identified.
- Assist in month end close activities.
- Manage physical inventory process, prepare book to physical adjustments, and oversee inventory accounting process to ensure compliance with company policy and US GAAP.
- Perform monthly inventory excess & obsolescence reserve analysis.
- Validate accuracy of inventory balances and costs in all systems.
- Assist with reporting and analysis of parts returns.
- Prepare or review sales & use, property, and other local tax returns as applicable.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- CPA or MBA preferred.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience.
- 5+ years of inventory accounting experience.
skills: Cost Accounting, Inventory, GAAP
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.