Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the Ballantyne area of Charlotte, NC. Requirements:
- 3+ years experience drafting, negotiating and analyzing contracts
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $30.04 - 34.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Leads contract negotiation and/or manages supplier relationships of medium to high risk and/or complexity.
- Participates in determining negotiation strategy.
- Conducts analysis of vendor contracts and identifies inconsistencies with standard template, business goals and market initiatives.
- Customizes legal contract language to address specific business issues and drafts non-standard contract terms and conditions and Customer Bill or Rights overview of terms and conditions.
- Supports acquisitions as assigned.
- Participates in sourcing efforts.
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced staff. Scope limited to contract negotiations and vendor relationships of medium to high complexity and dollars.
- Receives minimal supervision.
Click To Apply
skills: Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.