Sr. Operational Risk Consultant
Randstad Professional have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the Ballantyne area of Charlotte, NC. Job Duties:
- Individual contributor generally recognized as an industry or subject matter expert in operational risk.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring risk-based programs to identify, assess and mitigate any operational risk that arises from inadequate or failed internal processes, people, systems or external events, while maintaining a balance between risk mitigation and operational efficiency.
- May provide oversight to an operational risk program.
- Works with the most complex business units and provides operational risk expertise and consulting for projects and initiatives with high risk, generally spanning multiple business lines.
- May provide systems security consulting on the most complex issues.
- Designs and develops the most complex testing strategies, methodologies and analyses; evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, systems and internal controls, analyzes extremely complex business and/or system changes to determine impact; identifies operational risk issues and may participate in the development of risk ratings.
- Consults with business to develop corrective action plans and effectively manages change.
- Identifies training opportunities; designs/coordinates the development of training materials and coordinates or delivers training.
- Reports findings and develops business cases to influence executive management or management committee member/head of business on the need for controls to mitigate risk.
- Leads project/virtual teams and mentors lower level staff.
- May directly manager 1-2 specialists/consultants.
- Review findings and disposition RMII findings.
- Will be responsible for leading cross functional discussion to make dispositions.
- Will be responsible for documenting and discussing outcomes with all stakeholders.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $50.04 - 55.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- 10+ years operational risk experience
Click To Apply
skills: Analysis - Risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.