job summary: Regional Sales Representative - Nashville
If you love selling and want to be part of a fast-growing organization, you could turn your passion for technology into a great career and solid money! Our client is a fast-growing private organization located in the Nashville area and they have me looking for Regional Sales Reps to join the team... all over the USA.
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- 8-10 years services and/or software sales experience
- Long sales cycle experience
- Hunter mentality
- Consultative sales expertise
- Road warrior - travel up to 75%
- Deep prep for sales calls
- Tech Savvy
- Able to clearly explain your sales process
- Articulate with executive presence
- Solid financial acumen
- Able to manage a territory that is multi-state
- Skilled at top-down selling high
- BA or BS degree
- Ability to use presentation tools, including mobile tools and WebEx™ software
- Must be conveniently located near a major airport, so travel is easy
- Experience selling to banks is preferred!
Base salary is $80K-$100K+ with UNcapped commissions and bonus with top earners seeing $250K - $300K+. Benefits and expenses are part of the package as well.
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A resume is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Thanks, Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops, HR & C-Suite
Raleigh, NC and Nashville, TN
919-516-9802 eFax: 919-800-3015 Email: Greg.Bennett@RandstadUSA.com Web: www.randstadusa.com/professionals Connect with the OldSalesGuy: LinkedIn|Facebook|Twitter|Google+ 2017 Best of Staffing™ Client Winner
2017 Best of Staffing™ Talent Winner
skills: Account Management, B2B Business to Business
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.