Sr. Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst -
This position will be an integral member of the Finance team supporting financial planning, forecasting, and reporting activities.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities:
- Create sophisticated financial models that provide financial analysis and decision support to senior leadership on key business decisions. Advise business leadership of opportunities and risks impacting business performance. Propose potential solutions to complex problems
- Support all aspects of monthly rolling forecast, financial validation, reconciliation and planning & analysis activities
- Support the presentation of all financial information related to the department's financial results; assess cause of change and trends relative to projections to ensure a thorough understanding of variance drivers
- Develop dashboards and monthly reporting packages identifying trends and providing financial insights to business managers
- Work with large quantities of data to create meaningful presentations enabling informed, executive-level financial decisions
- Contribute to the culture and approach of continuous improvement; drive process improvement and standardization
- Maintain successful relationships with key business leaders across the Finance and Corporate department functions
- Lead and support ad-hoc strategic analyses, developing key insights that support business initiatives
qualifications: Experience / Education:
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field is required.
- MBA, CPA, CMA a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience is required for the Sr. Financial Analyst level, a minimum of 3 years' experience required for a Financial Analyst level.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Highly adaptable, flexible and customer service focused.
- High degree of accuracy & efficiency.
- Proficiency in financial systems and tools, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, ERP Systems.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.