- Prioritize AP entry and payment according to possible discounts or payment terms
- Review and verify vendor invoices; sort, code and enter into system for payment set up
- Research and resolve discrepancies with vendor invoices and ERP data; professional follow-up with vendor inquiries
- Assist with month end Accounting close
- Open, sort and distribute both physical and electronic AP mail.
- Research and resolve invoicing or payment discrepancies for external customers.
- Assign customer credit according to company guidelines
- Post daily incoming bank lockbox deposits and credit card transactions
location: Wakefield, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- MS Excel proficiency
- Experience in SAP, Oracle, OR PeopleSoft
- Organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Randstad Professional is working directly with our local business partner, hiring for a qualified Accounting Administrator to work in the fast growing technology industry in the Wakefield, Ma region
If you feel that you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please call David Hunt @ 781-897-5222 or email resume to email@example.com
skills: A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.