Do you consider yourself to be a professional with a diverse skill set with a background in architecture, real estate development, finance, planning, or construction management. If this is you and you are at the point in your career where you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding position, this may be exactly the position you are looking for. The RAD Director position located in Cincinnati, Ohio will manage the RAD
application for Public Housing Programs in Hamilton County. The qualified candidate will ensure they successfully achieve each step throughout the process from assessment through application, financing, relocation, construction and final conversion.
location: Cincinnati, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $92,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Leading and advancing the RAD required steps, milestones, and priorities to comply with HUD RAD regulations.
- Oversee financial analyses and summaries, and including development budgets in conformance with RAD program requirements.
- Attend and facilitates resident meetings in accordance with RAD guidelines as needed.
- Prepare applications in accordance with RAD guidelines
- Complete follow-up as necessary to address HUD questions about RAD applications.
- Assist with procurement for services related to RAD conversions.
- Manage the conversion process for specific RAD properties, including all submissions required under RAD.
- Develop and manages individual RAD transaction timelines to ensure appropriate and full utilization of the resource.
- Knowledge of public and private financing.
- Bachelor's/ Master's degree
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and project management packages.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations pertaining to contract administration, bid documents and related matters, housing authority operating policies and procedures, local building codes and HUD regulations.
- Must demonstrate experience overseeing the real estate development process, from start to finish including design, acquisition, financing, construction into lease - up and operational stabilization.
- Excellent planning, negotiations and project management skills. Strong attention to detail and ability to analyze information.
- Excellent communication, verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Seven years of real estate related professional experience
- 4 years are in a managerial capacity working for an established private, public and/or non-profit organization, real estate enterprise and/or developer, overseeing real estate development.
skills: Property Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.