Our client is hiring a senior accountant who want to are passionate about tech and transportation. We are searching for a Staff Accountant to join the Finance & Accounting team. We are building a high-performing team, focused on providing value to our customers, accurate financial reporting, and quickly delivering results with a strong sense of urgency and accountability.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 45 per hour
work hours: 9-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Manage transactional billing activities, such as accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Reconciliation and payment of employee expense reports and company credit cards using Expensify.
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Create manual journal entries.
- Assist in the preparation and recommend operating and personnel budgets for approval.
- Perform administrative duties such as maintaining schedules, filing, transcription and the production of forms.
- Provide detailed analyses and explanations of all transactions.
- Prepare 1099 and Sales & Use tax reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field preferred.
- 3 or more years of accounting experience.
- Experience working with US GAAP.
- Experience with NetSuite, Bill.com, and Expensify preferred.
- Expert in G/L is preferred.
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills for communicating with support personnel and management.
- Good communication and analytical skill.
- Strong Excel Skills
- Effective time management skills; ability to multi-task and address unexpected immediate tasks
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment; comfortable in a fast paced environment and ability to react quickly to changing priorities when necessary
If you are interested in this exciting and challenging opportunity please apply directly to this posting.
skills: Excel, Billing, Expense Reports, AP, Netsuite, 1099s
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.