Randstad Professionals is seeking a Capital Markets Analyst to assist a trading desk.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 29 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Serve as the single operations point of contact for Derivatives clients with cross-product relationships
- Ensure daily margin settlements are processed and met in a timely manner.
- Perform daily client trade break resolution in a timely and accurate manner
- Perform deficit and aging reporting of daily margin calls for cleared derivatives.
- Perform daily bank/custody account reconciliation.
- Manage day-to-day external/internal relationships as they relate to derivative clearing services.
- Minimum of 1+ year's client services experience within the banking industry, specific experience in derivatives preferred
- Cross-product knowledge of derivatives (IRS, CDS, FX Swaps and Exchange Traded Futures) is strongly recommended.
- Four year college degree majoring in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Financial Services.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications, including Excel and Access.
- Strong communication and client services skills, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work in a time sensitive and deadline driven environment.
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize within a multi-project environment and proactively meet aggressive deadlines.
skills: Account Opening - Banking, Bank Investments
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.