job summary: Growing Bank in Dutchess County is looking to hire a Credit Administration Manager to oversee a small team of Analysts.
This is a full time permanent position that is inclusive of a competitive base salary and benefits package.
location: Pleasant Valley, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Ensure that in-depth financial statement and credit analyses are performed on existing and new borrowers submitted by the Commercial Lenders, Community Lenders and Branch Managers.
- Monitor the commercial loan pipeline, loan closings, and delinquencies.
- Perform periodic stress testing of the Bank's commercial loan portfolio.
- Supervise the commercial credit administration staff.
- Supervise, participate in and monitor the Leveraged Lending process.
- Responsible for the management and upkeep of the Bank's underwriting system.
- Ensure that all loans are closed according to the final approval.
- BS/BA degree in Business or Finance
- 6 years or progressive experience in credit administration and credit analysis
- Competence in the Microsoft Office suite, primarily Outlook, Excel and Word
skills: Credit Analysis, Commercial and Industrial Lending
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.