It's hot in Texas, but it's even hotter in the Payroll world! We are looking a Payroll Processor
with an amazing company near the DFW airport!
Looking for 3-5 years of payroll experience processing multi-state payrolls, Working knowledge of Kronos and ADP Enterprise, and strong knowledge of federal and state regulations.
This Payroll professional must have a high degree of professionalism and a solid team player
location: Fort Worth, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 25 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Execute KRONOS time and attendance processing and interface with payroll
- Process ACH and manual checks as needed
- Processes daily inquiries from locations via C2/CRM Dashboard system
- Identify, review and implement process improvements for the Payroll Department
- Participate in establishing and monitoring priorities, goals, and projects
- Analyze and resolve issues related to payroll, time entry and system related errors
- Research laws and regulations regarding taxes and payroll withholding procedures to ensure department remains in compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
- Builds strong internal and external business relationships with locations
- Assists other team members as needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Are you a strong communicator, meticulously detailed professional looking for your next opportunity? E-mail your resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.