We're looking for a content marketer who is interested in the development, moderation, measurement, analysis and reporting of social media campaigns. The role will have a specific focus on social content development and business strategy to support team members working with B2B and B2C business partners. This position requires an understanding of interactive content design for social with the ability to support the business as a brand messaging consultant.
The person in this job should have a solid understanding of marketing overall, with experience in social media marketing. He or she will also work with team members to support the creation of compelling social media content, manage and engage on social platforms, execute social advertising campaigns and pull analytics. This role also collaborates with marketing, internal communications, International markets, business segments and events & sponsorships teams to maximize social opportunities to meet business objectives.
This is a temporary position that is scheduled to go through the end of December 2018.
location: Bloomfield, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 41 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Be responsible for social media content creation (copy writing and graphic design) for functional and business partners.
- Write and distribute metrics reporting and social listening analytics for campaigns.
- Support Social Media team by helping to create research and content assets and supporting materials to execute programs on social media platforms, including day-to-day management on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other platforms where we have presence.
- Cultivate smart, partnerships that support content curation and social media best practices, by working with both internal and external teams.
- Develop paid social advertising plans and strategy, then execute via in-house media buy platforms.
- Support the team in daily, monthly and quarterly reporting to senior leadership
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field, with 5+ years of marketing experience
- At least one year of social media experience required
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal with strong copywriting and basic social content design skills Must be a creative thinker who contributes ideas to reach target audiences through social media
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and an understanding of how to apply them in a manner that is fitting to the brand and business goals
- Experience with social media planning and advertising
- Must be on top of new social media trends and experiences and can think and execute across digital, social and mobile platforms
- Strong knowledge of social media analysis tools, setting social KPIs
- Strong project management and decision-making skills with ability to work independently
skills: Brand Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.