job summary: Systems 3
- Privately owned company looking for a mid-level financial analyst with at least 3 years of experience that can take over a new role in the company.
- Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting/economics/business or related area of focus required.
- MBA highly preferred
- 3+ years of proven experience
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Advanced Excel (Pivot tables, macros, VLOOKUPS, sumifs)
location: Tempe, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 78,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Responsibilities include:
- Daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Data analysis
- Ability to import data from excel
- Ability to communicate to all levels of professionals
Interested applicants can follow up on their application by emailing email@example.com
or calling 480 448 1731.
skills: Analysis - Lease/Buy
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.