job summary: Regional Sales Representative - Chicago
If you like selling and want to be part of a fast-growing organization you could turn your passion for technology into a great career and solid money! Our client is a small, private organization located in the Nashville area and they have me looking for Regional Sales Reps to join the team. What you will do:
- take the lead in establishing a territory by prospecting, consulting and ultimately growing our firm's client base of financial institutions
- source financial institutions in need of our products and work closely with clients throughout each program implementation and marketing plan
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Travel up to 75%
- Must be able to manage time on the road, averaging ~4 days per week
- Territory is multi-state
- Typical schedule: visit 5-8 financial institutions per week
- Prior experience selling high - president, CFO, retail banking director or marketing director
- BA or BS degree
- 3+ years' experience selling services ( NOT products ), consultative selling, outside sales, B2B sales
- Previous success selling to financial institutions is preferred but not required.
- Ability to use provided presentation tools, including mobile tools and WebEx™ software
- Must be conveniently located near a major airport, so travel is easy
- May travel to your designated territory.
Base salary is $80K with UNcapped commissions to $150++. Benefits and expenses are part of the package as well.
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A resume is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Thanks, Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops, HR & C-Suite
Raleigh, NC and Nashville, TN
919-516-9802 eFax: 919-800-3015 Email: Greg.Bennett@RandstadUSA.com Web: www.randstadusa.com/professionals Connect with the OldSalesGuy: LinkedIn|Facebook|Twitter|Google+ 2017 Best of Staffing™ Client Winner
2017 Best of Staffing™ Talent Winner
skills: Account Management, B2B Business to Business
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.