Full-time HR Manager
location: Fullerton, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 28 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Coordinates implementation of HR-related programs, policies and procedures.
- Payroll and Benefits Management (ADP WorkforceNow)
- Manages recruiting/hiring process
- Workers compensation claims administration
- Advises management on actions needed in personnel-related matters
- Reviews and documents all disciplinary actions as needed
- Ensures compliance with all state and federal regulations including EEO, ADA, FMLA/CFRA/PFL
- Minimum 2 years generalist experience in HR
- HRIS experience - ADP preferred
- Maintains strict confidentiality and adheres to high standard of professional conduct
- Experience in managing workplace safety programs and OSHA compliance.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of labor laws, state and federal regulations, and safety standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; bilingual English-Spanish a plus
- Proficient in PC skills - Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Demonstrated organizational skills; detail oriented.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Leave
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D insurance
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.