Randstad Professionals is searching for a payroll processor for one of our legal clients in the Brandon area.
location: Brandon, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Prepare bi-weekly payrolls
- Auditing and approving payroll information input before payroll checks are run
- Calculating earnings from time cards;
- Coordinating the distribution of paychecks
- Assist in reconciling and processing all payroll related government reporting and tax reporting and the preparation, disbursement, and documentation of all tax payments.
- Maintain PTO balance accuracy
- 2 to 5 years of experience in an in-house computerized payroll environment.
- Workday experience preferred.
- Broad payroll tax return experience.
- Flexibility with work hours and OT
- Highly experienced with Microsoft Excel and familiar with Microsoft Word.
- Proficient in use of PC, 10 key and typing skills.
- Bachelor's degree
skills: Payroll Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.