Our WA client is looking for a Senior Revenue Accountant. They're a well-regarded organization offering, among other things,
- Opportunities for growth--they're doing well in their industry and therefore adding new positions every year
- Very collaborative, flat culture--a lot of access to leaders, therefore, who can help with career growth, promotion opportunities, et al.
- Great offices, location and company culture--exciting things happening, a lot of enjoyable colleagues, etc.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
The work will include
- Adherence and expertise with regard to GAAP and company policy as to revenue recognition triggers
- Monitoring / completeness as to revenues, cost of sales, proper recording with respect to related contracts, and accounting reports
- Monthly journal entries regarding revenue and cost of sales, monthly metrics summary and completion of key balance-sheet account reconciliations
Preferred background includes
- 4+ years of experience in general ledger
- Revenue recognition experience (ideally)
- Excel proficiency
- Degree in accounting, finance or related
This client tends to move quickly, so don't wait: apply today or suggest that a friend/colleague do so. It's quick and easy.
skills: General Ledger, Revenue Accounting, Revenue Recognition
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.