job summary: Human Resources Specialist
Immediate Contract Position, 6 month project to start
location: Valencia, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Human Resources Specialist
will be responsible for:
- Scheduling interviews, sourcing, recruiting for intern program
- Running background checks, facilitating offers and conducting reference checks
- Position requires a high level of detail and heavy calendaring
- 2-4 years of recruiting / sourcing / human resources experience
- Must be comfortable with high volume and should be a team player.
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.