Our WA client is looking for a Senior Cost Accountant. They're a well-regarded organization offering, among other things,
- Opportunities for growth--they're doing well in their industry and therefore adding new positions every year
- Very collaborative, flat culture--a lot of access to leaders, therefore, who can help with career growth, promotion opportunities, et al.
- Great offices, location and company culture--exciting things happening, a lot of enjoyable colleagues, etc.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
The work will include
- Adherence and expertise with regard to GAAP and company policy as to inventory accounting and expense recognition
- Oversight as to accuracy and maintenance of monthly balance sheet account reconciliations, inventory system with respect to financial data, inventory system as to accounting reports
- Preparation of historic trends and projections in assigned areas (to support annual budget process), accurate journal entries, monthly summary of managerial metrics as to variable expenses, et al.
Preferred background includes
- 4+ years of experience in general ledger
- Understanding of calculations as to inventory and cost of sales
- Excel proficiency
- Degree in accounting, finance or related
This client tends to move quickly, so don't wait: apply today or suggest that a friend/colleague do so. It's quick and easy.
skills: Cost Accounting, Inventory, Revenue Accounting, Cost of Goods Sold
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.