This is a Direct Hire Senior Accountant position working for one of the areas premier companies north of Boston. It's a great opportunity to work in a team environment alongside a strong, dedicated team of professionals. The company has offers growth, exposure and flexibility.
location: Woburn, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
1. Responsible for the timely and accurate accounting and financial reporting and monthly close process for assigned business units
2. Responsible for B/S and P&L analysis (actuals vs. forecast and budget)
3. Responsible for presenting results to Sr. Finance Mgmt and to Operations Leadership for assigned business units
4. Responsible for working with Field Operations team and other internal departments to provide support.
5. Responsible for providing leadership and development of others.
6. Review staff accountant's balance sheet reconciliations and journal entries.
7. Responsible for Intercompany relationships with other divisions.
8. Responsible for assisting Divisional Controller in forecasting, financial analysis and annual budget requirements, as needed.
The ideal candidate will have 4-7 years of progressive experience in Accounting and Finance and has preferably worked in multi-divisional companies. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with management at all levels are required. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized, detail oriented professional, with the ability to handle multiple priorities while adhering to strict deadlines. This person will also be self-motivated with the ability to problem solve. Excellent computer skills are a must, with knowledge of Excel, PeopleSoft, Oracle, JD Edwards and Hyperion highly preferred.
skills: General Ledger, Financial Statements, GAAP
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.