Senior Accountant is responsible for processing and completing daily accounting functions including but not limited to monthly bank reconciliations, sales entries, journal entries and various reporting.
location: West Yarmouth, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Maintain records of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization
- Complete regular balance sheet analysis and reconciliations with full supporting detail.
- Assist preparation of Financial Statements in accordance with closing schedule and according to company policies.
- Analyze and interpret financial results in order to aid senior management in financial decisions impacting the company.
- Assist in preparation of Annual Budgets and preparation for year-end audits.
- Work with team to recommend and implement process improvements.
- Reports to Sr. Accountant.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (GP) and Quickbooks a plus, but not required.
- Excellent organizational, time management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all departments.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain a high standard of confidentiality and honesty
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting & 5-8 year's related experience; or equivalent combination of education & experience.
Interested Senior Accountants should apply now.
skills: Account Reconciliation, Financial Statements, Bank Reconciliations, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.