Our client is currently seeking for a well-rounded Payroll Supervisor to oversee the payroll process of a large payroll department. Qualified candidates will have experience with multi-state payrolls, working knowledge of payroll procedures and Federal/state/local employment tax laws and 1+ year of payroll supervisory experience.
location: Henderson, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 45,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 1 Years
- Assist Payroll Managers with year-end reporting and W2's
- Oversee and assist the operations of the Payroll Specialist and Clerk duties
- Bi-weekly, quarterly, and annual taxes
- Communication between Internal Auditors requests and reports
- Must be able to communicate effectively in both positive and negative circumstances with internal team members
- Must possess strong organizational skills
Must be able to provide leadership qualities within the Payroll Department.
- Assist with input and audit of time and attendance records.
- Must have computer input proficiency, Microsoft Excel experience and Kronos experience is a plus
If you're interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume as an attachment in MS Word format to email@example.com
skills: 401K, Payroll Tax, Payroll Processing, Payroll Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, Payroll Tax-Multistate, 1099s, Payroll - 500+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.