Our Client in the Brentwood Area is seeking a Bookkeeper to join their growing accounting team!!!
This is a Direct Hire opportunity with a great, non-profit organization located in Brentwood. They offer a great work environment and benefits with a competitive salary.
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
- General ledger accounting including but not limited to journal entries and reconciliations.
- Assistance with month-end close, audit/tax schedules, and cost reports.
- Assistance with the bi-weekly payroll process.
- Review of accounts payable and serve as a back up to accounts payable.
- Assistance in oversight of Petty Cash Bank Accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Analyze month end reports, including financial statements and operational reports as required.
- Assist in annual budget process.
- Maintain fixed assets.
- Provide documentation and input for updating policies and procedures
- Assist the Controller and Chief Financial Officer with special projects.
- Performs all other duties as directed by the Controller.
- Associate's Degree in a related field or strong equivalent experience.
- Three to five years of experience in bookkeeping including general ledger, payroll, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
- Must possess a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Must possess organizational, communication, and time management skills.
- Must possess intermediary Excel skills.
- Experience with Great Plains, QuickBooks, and ADP is required.
If qualified and interested APPLY NOW or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.