One of New England's leading independent accounting firms. We are looking to add a exceptional individual to our audit team as an audit supervisor assuming full responsibility for performing fieldwork on audit or review engagements with minimum supervision. The right person will help implement accounting systems for new clients and ensures higher-level personnel are kept informed about the status of engagements. An audit supervisor serves as an instructor or discussion leader in educational programs and participates in the firm's marketing activities.
location: Canton, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Oversee multiple client engagements; planning, executing, directing, and completing engagements in a wide variety of industries; and managing to budget
- Prepare or review financial statements, notes, schedules, and management letters
- Direct and perform research and support for projects with limited supervision
- Assist manager in preparing budgets and commit to the budget and timelines adopted by the team
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships through superior customer service.
- Recognize and resolve or elevate potential or existing problems with appropriate research and consulting, as necessary
- Consult, work with, and service client base to make recommendations on business improvement and process improvement and serve as a business advisor to clients.
- CPA or CPA track with 3+ years of progressive CPA firm experience
- BS in Accounting, MSA or MBA preferred
- Ability to motivate, develop and direct team members as they work
- Detail oriented and improvement focused
If you are interested in applying please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.