A company located in UTC is seeking a Senior Human Resources Specialist for a 4-5 month opportunity. The Senior Human Resources Specialist will be responsible for supporting a large organization in a fast paced environment.
This is a great opportunity for a new graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources and 6-12 months of work experience (internships included!).
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 21 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Process new hires, transfers, promotions, terminations, etc.
- Facilitate new hire onboarding starting with background check screening through first day orientation
- Track employee leaves and assist with benefits administration
- Complete exit interviews and associated paperwork
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Communications, or Business related field
- Excellent communication and technical skills
Click to apply or email your resume to Russell.Morris@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.