A company located in Central San Diego is seeking a Program Manager for a 12-month contract. This position can turn into a permanent opportunity for a high performer! The Program Manager will be responsible for leading projects company-wide across multiple business units.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $39 - 42 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Assist with process mapping and process implementation initiatives
- Identify delivery deadlines, major milestones, and project requirements
- Interface with leadership to outline and implement changes
- Run regular reviews with key business partners to assess progress
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Technology, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role (Project Manager, Program Manager, Business Analyst, etc.)
- Experience with a large, publicly traded company
- Industry experience in banking, insurance, financial services, or related field is highly preferred
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
Qualified candidates, please send your resume to Cherie.Owen@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Project Management, Project Manager, Business Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.