A leader in power generation, transmission, distribution & retail energy sales is seeking a contract Business Analyst in their office located in New Albany, OH. Randstad is partnering with this industry leader to help them find a Business Analyst for a position in the fast growing market of New Albany, OH!
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for invoice processing, unvouchered liabilities, work order administration, and administrative support activities.
location: New Albany, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 23 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Process vendor invoices for management approval for contract labor and services
- Perform invoice audit review per the contract's financial Terms and Conditions for labor and equipment billing rates, subcontractors, materials, Per Diem, escalation, overheads, etc
- Interpret and understand contractual language and financial Terms and Conditions to apply to vendor invoices; dispute vendor invoices for contractual compliance and interpretation vs. billable items
- Perform work order administration activities, including set up, in-service reporting, and closing; ensure that asset retirements are properly identified for timely processing; resolve errors with Accounting, Client Project Management, and Client Field Services
- Assist in providing business and administrative support for: contract requisitions, bid packages, and governance; and creation of templates for business processes and tracking.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Contract Administration, or related field of study.
- 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Megan Schuster Megan
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: Contract Administration, Invoices
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.