A vibrant tech savvy company with it's headquarters in North Atlanta, is looking for an ambitious, go-getter to join their team as a Staff Accountant. This candidate will own many aspects of the accounting process and will serve as the point of contact for the department and various teams within the company.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) Match
- Beautiful open office space
- Strong culture of family, working together and promoting from within
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Prepare, post and review journal entries
- Assist in month-end, quarter-end and year-end close processes.
- Reconcile bank and credit card accounts
- Record daily ACH transactions
- Assist in month-end, quarter-end and year-end close processes
- Assist in the review and analysis of balance sheet and P&L activity on a monthly basis.
- Maintain the general ledger
- Reconcile inter-company transactions.
- Perform ad hoc duties as requested.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance
- Have 1-3 years of experience in the Public Accounting or Retail industry
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a Commercial Real Estate space
- Have previous experience operating Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) and/or QuickBooks.
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written/presentation communication skills required
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to be immediately considered, please send resumes to Reggie Whisenton at firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Journal Entries, Bank Reconciliations, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.