job summary: Immediate need for a Retail Planner consultant
The Planner is in charge of the financial and inventory of assigned department. This role will be challenged to manage the consistent flow of core/basic items as well as the in and out strategy of fashion buys. Position has the authority to make decisions on the right balance of inventory level and number of productive skus.
location: Valencia, California
job type: Contract
salary: $27 - 29 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Planning and forecasting including annual planning process and monthly OTB.
- Identify reorder quantities and write orders.
- Provide regular reporting and analysis to highlight actual performance of key metrics versus plan and forecast by dept/class .
- Analyze tests, promotional activities and events. Analyze SKU productivity in order to maximize performance; recommend SKU counts.
- Bachelor Degree
- 3 to 5 years' experience in corporate retail buying/ planning environment
- Proficient in EXCEL and able to learn technical applications quickly.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.