Accounts Payable Specialist SEEKING a talented candidate to take on this roll ~ Job Description:
- processing a high volume of invoices on a daily basis in a fast paced environment.
- Complete at least 150 to 200 transactions every day for our expense payable accounting team.
- The candidate may assist with other invoice entry tasks, as needed, to ensure assigned group goals are met.
- Ensure that all invoice issues are sent for resolution in a timely manner.
- Urgent or escalated matters are referred to the Supervisor or Department Manager on a timely basis
- Verify that only authorized documents (check requests, expense reports, and invoices) are used to process for payment; work with other team members to accomplish goals.
- Candidate must be immediately available for employment once Background Check and Drug Tests are completed.
location: Saint Paul, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4:30
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Ability to process invoice transactions in a high volume invoice processing environment
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to sit and focus on processing invoices for long periods of time
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Basic knowledge of accounts payable and accounting systems, including terminology
- Effective organizational skills including time management
- Ability to analyze and problem solve invoice issues
- High level of proficiency utilizing email
- Strong computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting systems and basic Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word skills
- Able to deals effectively with stress
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning financial matters
Experience: 1-3 years of experience in an accounting or finance related field.
"REQUIRED BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG TEST MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE CANDIDATE STARTS THE ASSIGNMENT."
skills: A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, Finance Supv/Mgmt, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.