We are looking for a new Finance Manager with 5+ years of FP&A experience with some exposure to M&A or business partnering (not required but certainly will be preferred). Good knowledge of accounting standards, systems savvy and motivated to roll up sleeves and assist President of the Global Business division in decision making.
location: Quincy, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
Duties are listed in order of greatest importance. The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
Enter Responsibilities/Essential Duties
- Provide forward looking scenarios by developing business models to assess the many and complex variables impacting the business and forthrightly explain the data and implications to senior management.
- Challenge status quo thinking, challenge decision making by providing reliable and insightful modeling to solve problems and achieve growth.
- Proactively drive the development, analysis and roll out of annual operating budgets, and in the development of monthly and quarterly reporting requirements. Collaborate with Accounting department to ensure accuracy of monthly financial statements both P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Understand the key business issues and cost drivers, the competitive landscape and market drivers.
- Lead special projects such as business development support, customer specific analysis, division or regional analysis and requests as assigned.
- Manage financial planning and forecasting, including analyzing business trends, identifying profit opportunities and key management metrics and monitoring mechanisms.
Skill Sets Other Skills Proficiency
Excellent interpretation of complex statistical data Advanced knowledge of financial reporting systems (Hyperion a must), Oracle is a plus
Ability to analyze and interpret financial data Excellent knowledge of US GAAP
Excellent collaboration and team building skills Advanced knowledge Excel, Power Point
Ability to influence internal and/or external constituents
Excellent attention to detail and ability to organize, prioritize and deliver within tight deadlines
skills: Financial Planning
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.