Do you have a passion for numbers? Enjoy a challenge and change? We are seeking an Accounting Manager to join a 6 person team with a local and regional healthcare group located in the Greater St Louis area.
We need an accounting professional that is self motivated, detail oriented individual; with a desire to enhance systems and processes in a fast paced and ever changing industry! Audit/Analysis and experience preparing documentation for for Medicare and third-party contracts is a plus.
You should have some accounting experience with multiple ledger entries across several entities, be tech savvy, with a desire to develop and grow with this business.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
As an Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for the monthly closing of multiple sites across 3+ business entities. In addition, the technical skills you bring, will include an ability to learn new systems, migrate data, and be open to enhancing this process to create greater efficiency.
- Perform month end closings process for multiple locations across several entities, including reconciliation of bank account, gross profit analysis, general ledger and financial and operational reporting
- Income and expense account analysis from variance to prior year and budget
- Enter payments/insurance fees received on each account
- Private charges reporting and statements at month end
- Prepare month end reports (Medicaid, 3rd Party Insurances, and fees) and verification's
To be successful in this role, an individual should also display teamwork, oral/written communications, analytical problem solving, project management, planning/organization, and be professional and dependable!
Accounting Experience preferred Associates or Bachelors of Science Degree (Accounting or Finance preferred) Software: Sage, QuickBooks, Intermediate Excel, Concur, Outlook Salary: $60,000 - $70,000
To apply contact Laura Piel, 314-659-4233 or email@example.com, to express interest and discuss your qualifications!
skills: General Ledger
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.