Do you have a passion for numbers? Looking for a shorter commute? We are seeking an energetic and outgoing Payroll Clerk to join a great payroll team!
The organization offers a fun work environment and plenty of growth potential!
location: Franklin, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Maintain Payroll Information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes to employee information.
- Responsible for calculating payroll taxes and other payroll deductions.
- Answer Payroll inquires and resolves potential discrepancies.
- Prepare reports on employee earnings, taxes, deductions, leave and non-taxable wages.
- Knowledge of basic payroll concepts, practices and procedures.
- High School Diploma required.
- Knowledge if and experience with payroll software and systems such as ADP, Workday, PeopleSoft, Kronos, JDE, etc.
If qualified and interested, APPLY NOW or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Payroll Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.