A company located in Chula Vista is seeking a Human Resources Generalist for a temporary position. This position will have a high potential to convert to a permanent opportunity for a high performer!
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 26 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: High School
experience: 5 Years
- Recruiting and hiring new employees
- Employee onboarding
- Processing payroll, workers compensation
- Benefits and LOA administration
- Employee terminations
- 5+ years in a similar role
- Bilingual in English/Spanish (fluent)
- Bachelor's Degree in HR Management, Communications, Business Administration or similar field highly preferred
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM Certification(s) highly preferred
Click to apply now or email your resume to Russell.Morris@RandstadUSA.com
skills: 401K, Human Resources, Manual Payroll System, Benefit Administration, Insurance Claim Processing, Payroll - 1 - 50
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.