Randstad Professionals is actively seeking a Senior Accountant for our growing, trendy Client located in the Nashville area!
location: Franklin, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Prepares and records asset, liability, and expense and revenue entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information preparing balance sheet; profit and loss and other statements.
- Mainitains subsidary accounts by allocating, verifying, posting and reconciling transaction.
- Maintain General Ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts and preparing the trial balance.
- Assists in analyzing and preparing budget.
- Assist in the preparation and review of internal controls.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business Required.
- Five or more years of experience.
- Certified Public Accounting (CPA) desired.
- Accurate and Prices, Reliable, and Analytical.
APPLY NOW or email resumes to email@example.com
skills: General Ledger
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.