job summary: Accounts Receivable Clerk
Exciting project with large company in Jacksonville. This is a temporary position for 2 - 3 months, possibly longer. Great opportunity to work with a dynamic team at the Corporate Headquarters in Downtown Jacksonville!
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: Typical day entails, but is not limited to, the following:
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions from lock box and local deposits.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, and other departments.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Misc. other A/R related duties as needed
- 1+ years' experience in accounts receivable, or accounts payable
- Professional presentation and demeanor
- Team-player who thrives in a collaborative work environment
- Excellent communication skills, reliable and responsible
- Strong follow-up skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Intermediate Excel skills and 10-key
Pay rate is $15 per hour
Don't delay, apply today! For questions, call Jennifer Robinson
skills: Cash Applications, 10-key
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.