Randstad Professionals is seeking a Controller for our client in the West Metro! This is an exciting position with a growing company for a senior level accountant to be the top business adviser to the CEO. The chosen candidate will have the confidence and knowledge to provide summaries of information to make critical business decisions.
location: Wayzata, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 145,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Prepare financials, budgets, forecasting with a solid understanding of GAAP
- Act as a senior financial consultant and business partner for internal clients. Assist them with contracts, digging into the numbers, with merchandising, inventory, supply chain, and technology.
- Tackle some of the company's most strategic priorities and pressing financial questions
- Interpret financial and operational performance to identify business risks and opportunities
- Utilize your experience with EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) and e-commerce
- Drive initiatives and report accurately sales use tax within e-commerce environment
- Prepare and manage the financials, budgeting, and forecasting for the US business utilizing GAAP; though also have an international understanding and mind-set
- Trouble shoot issues with JD Edwards and other systems
- Stay on top of new initiatives, rules, and regulations that affect the industry and educate the team
- Accounting Degree or MBA in business
- 8+ years of experience
- Secure in US GAAP
- Strong analytical, decision-making, project management and organizational skills
- Outstanding communication and relationship-building aptitude
- Creative problem-solving and risk-taking skills
- Ability to balance strategic thinking and attention to detail
- Superior leadership skills with enthusiasm, initiative and a passion for results.
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Darcy Edson at (612)313-7983. When we know of your interest, a recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face- we will move quickly! Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting and Finance staffing and helps over 1000 professionals take off in their career each year.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.