job summary: This is a W2 contract position, not 1099. Please consider when applying.
Randstad Professionals is looking for a Business Analyst for a 6 month assignment. Candidates should have extensive experience in data and system analysis with Salesforce Sales and Service cloud applications
and be adept at investigating and solving complex data and integration issues
location: Fort Mill, South Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 64 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Lead design discussions with users, technical and functional stakeholders to analyze Salesforce.com functional, technical, integration and data needs and clarify, refine and document requirements.
- Critically evaluate information and data from multiple sources. Reconcile differences and troubleshoot issues. Be adept at decomposing high-level business needs into Salesforce.com requirements and explaining detailed technical concepts at a high level.
- Collaborate with developers, product managers, subject matter experts and users to communicate the proposed solution vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to translate requirements into application and operational deliverables.
- Research business requirements, document enhancement user stories, test cases and collaborate with SFDC developers to estimate level of effort
- Devise Salesforce.com solutions based on business problems. The designs include requirements documentation, graphical representations, and presentations that describe the desired solution or product feature. Documentation will include business process flows, security access matrix, data mapping tables, integration diagrams, RACIs, application prototypes, user stories and specific, testable functional requirements.
- Be a liaison between the application development team, other technology teams and product managers.
- Using Solid understanding of project management practices, SDLC and Agile deliverables, manage requirements delivery to: create and review backlog, plan sprint releases, manage releases builds and deployments, manage release expectation and communication with product management and users.
- Manage change control process to help prioritize and estimate enhancements requests. Lead user advisory board and review sprints
- Assist business SuperUsers with creating Salesforce reports, dashboards, email templates
- 5-8 years of experience functioning as a senior solution/business analyst for Salesforce.com Sales and/or Service cloud, Enterprise edition or higher in a mid to large organization
- Salesforce.com Admin 201 certification is strongly preferred
- Expert experience with requirements gathering and management in Agile and Waterfall project approaches. Detail oriented and critical thinker.
- Experience in non-functional requirements gathering, traceability and UAT coordination and support.
- Demonstrable facilitation and leadership skills in requirements solicitation and review (group JAD/JAR, user interviews)
- Demonstrated understanding of data structures, data modelling, db schema is required. Knowledge of technologies including SQL, XML and web application concepts.
- Exposure to enterprise integration tools, and extract/transform/load (ETL) tools.
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum is preferred
- Experience with Financial Industry is strongly preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.