Randstad is recruiting a Senior Cost Accountant for a global manufacturer in Charlotte, NC. Cost accounting experience is a must have for this role. The individual will work in this role for a couple years and have the potential to be promoted to Cost Accounting Manager.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
The Senior Cost Accountant contributes to the delivery of accurate financial statements through account maintenance, reconciliation, and analysis.
- Ensure all inventory related balance sheet accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis.
- Possess the ability to analyze inventory trends and the potential impact to operating performance.
- Must be able to monitor, identify and resolve all costing issues by SKU.
- Must possess the willingness and ability to collaborate cross-functionally on a regular basis.
- Perform various monthly analyses related to Landed Cost and other inventory adjustment types.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses with respects to Inventory and COGS.
- Must be able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Must possess the ability to work independently, consistently support our Cost Accounting customers, influence an audience and lead projects.
COST ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE IS A MUST HAVE!
- Demonstrate advanced MS Office knowledge (focus on MS Excel and MS
skills: Cost Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.