We are looking for a skilled Accounting Manager to play a key leadership role as part of our talented and dynamic finance team. Reporting directly into the Corporate Controller, you will be working closely with business unit and leaders across the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an high performing accounting function who support financial reporting, internal controls, treasury and FP&A. On top of excellent benefits and employee perks, we have a competitive compensation package and offer you a collaborative, team-driven environment which encourages continuous leaning and growth development opportunities.
location: Braintree, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Supports financial reporting, internal control, treasury and planning and analysis functions, as well as global business launches.
- Partner with our e-commerce business team to ensure best practices around data management and reporting on key performance metrics.
- Support all aspects of financial reporting process
- Degree in accounting or related field. CPA preferred.
- Experience with reporting systems (Netsuite preferred)
- Five or more years of related work and management experience in financial reporting and internal control design.
- Familiarity with GAAP research tools
- Excellent interpersonal capabilities and strong written, and oral communication skills
skills: CPA, Financial Reporting, Internal Controls, CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.