job summary: Sourcing Specialist III
One of the nation's leading providers of energy is seeking an experienced Sourcing Specialist.
If you possess experience in sourcing materials, equipment, and supplies from vendors, along working knowledge of SAP, we'd love to hear from you!
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Primary Responsibilities:
- Understands and documents business requirements.
- Identifies and vets potential vendors.
- Negotiates price and terms for services, materials, equipment, and/or supplies from vendors.
- Formalize agreements according to company policy.
- Monitors vendor compliance with contract terms and product or service specifications.
- Identifies and realizes opportunities for cost reduction.
- Participates in internal control processes.
- Travel within Minnesota and Wisconsin to various project sites is expected to be up to 10% of the time.
qualifications: Required Qualifications:
If you wish to apply,please send your qualified resume directly to: email@example.com
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in construction services based sourcing and contract management.
- Strong negotiating, and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of SAP is a preferred.
- Sourcing experience with power plant maintenance or construction is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.